I was just thinking yesterday how a glossary for could be a useful
handout or reference for VB presentations and workshops.

I like that each term is defined in one or two simple sentences. I'm
sure many can argue over some of the definitions, but the point is to
quickly get the general idea across, not be the penultimate definition
(you can always point to wikipedia for more info on most of these terms).

You are fantastic!  I think this will be very useful.

Markus

Gena wrote:

>I would like feedback on the glossary that I am creating for the
>videoblogging community. I am trying to make sure that newbies can
>understand the terminology as well as being accurate.
>
>It is a work in progress. There are many more words that need to
>appear but I would like to know if I am on the right track.
>
>http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Videoblogging_Glossary
>
>Thanks,
>
>Gena
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links