Would you happen to have a DVD burner that came with Roxio Easy Media
Creator 6?  (7 doesn't do it...)  Though not the most complicated
software in the world, its DVD builder will let you make kinda tree
style menus... I can help if needed... though going backwards, to
previous clips etc, can't really do that.  but hopefully at least
this is a step in the right direction.

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com