The remix is certainly my highest compliment (both given / received).

Inspiration is priceless.

How to monetize the priceless? Oh. Darnit. I didn't mean to change the
subject.

Media literacy. Listen to directors' / writers' commentaries on those
DVD's. Read criticism. Watch movies more than twice, once with the
sound off just for the shots / edits. Be engaged when watching and feel
what the media says to you physiologically.

Just riffin' in sleepy mode.

Sweet dreams, y'all.

Jan

--