Hi, everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone uses Flash Video (flv) on their
blogspot-hosted video blog.  As some of you know, I'm working on a
Master's Thesis project that will involve a video blog, and a flash
application that accesses the videos on the vlog.  What I'm unsure of
is how to embed .flv files with controllers into the blogger
templates.  Are there any Flash gurus out there that wouldn't mind
giving me some pointers?
(If you'd like to read a conceptual overview of the project, visit
http://videostring.blogspot.com )

Thanks so much in advance, guys.
Serra

http://headsoff.blogspot.com