Andreas, that was exactly the point of putting files up in the Yahoo
groups public filespace in the first place: for folks to use as
starting rather than ending points. I always intend to use the links
contained in the PDF handouts but never actually have done so. It's
nice to have the option.

Jan
--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."