Good point. I suppose the plugins & hacks wordpress forum would eb a
start.

http://wordpress.org/support/forum/10

Its just I bet the improvements youve made will be of interest to some
podcasters who use wordpress too, I dont know much about the
podcasting community so I dont know where the best place would be to
alert them to this handy mod.

Im a bit out of date with videoblogging community sites/guides. Do any
of them cover wordpress at all? If so it would be handy to add a link
to your mod to such guides too. Anybody on this list able to
facilitate this? If wordpress isnt covered anywhere then Id be glad to
do a guide to that, though it will be a bit basic at first and it wont
happen overnight.

Can anybody remember what modification I made for someone for
wordpress a while ago? Ive forgotten, maybe it was a crude cc license
in RSS feed hack, maybe it was adding support for additional filetypes
to wordpress enclosure stuff,  I cant remember, I'll try and dig it up
and see if it was of any use to wordpress videobloggers whilst we're
on the subject.

Cheers

Steve of Elbows