Well shit, why do you think Yahoo offers this service for free? For
this very reason. There are a huge number of Fire Ant insectiside
vendors looking for a group like this to advertise in. <--that was a
joke if you don't get it look at the targeted text ads that will pop
up on the yahoo groups site when this message is posted there.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"