I noticed this in the YouTube terms of use:

"(ii) You have the written consent, release, and /or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service. "

Some others would have us swear to similar statements.

Is anyone actually doing this? I remember a few in this group have mentioned getting taped video statements of permission, but is anyone actually handing out a form for signatures?

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)