Title: Message
>>And yeah I learned a few things, one being that not just anyone can be a citizen
journalist because a little bit of talent and creativity is required.

Now that's just being an asshole. Get your fucking camera and go out and post something
first before you start tossing comments like this around

If you follow the class links (http://palazzojay.blogspot.com/), you see that this guy has posted something.   And, yeah I learned a few things from seeing his video, one being that not just anyone can be a citizen journalist because a little of talent and creativity is required.  :-)

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use