Thanks to Zadi Diaz, I became aware of this site!

I'm currently searching for hosts for an online daily show that will
be on AOL's Instant Messenger portal (http://aimtoday.aol.com),
produced by Network Live (http://www.networklive.com - produced this
summer's Live8 concerts).  The show will ideally be streaming on IM,
and available for download on the site.  They will be short segments
in various areas of technology, news, social change, lifestyle, trends
- interesting visually and topically to be passed around through IM.

We are looking for young hosts (18-24) with unique voices, writing
skills and the ability to conceptualize and possibly produce their own
shows.

If this is of interest to you, please send me the link to your site,
preferably a direct link to a video that has you in it.  Also make
sure that you have a photo of yourself in your profile.  Feel free to
refer people as well that you think would be good for this project.

Thanks,
Amy Raymond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

work:  http://www.networklive.com