My impression of this guy who commented  is that he's young, he's passionate,
and very
opinionated. He's posted like 7 comments so far on that one post. I think he's
calling
things like he sees them, even if in a totally snotty way. I recommended he go
check out
Steve's army birthday post, and he dug it, so he's capable of appreciating
stuff, if he thinks
it's well done. I think the kind of passion this guy is showing is great, even
if he comes off
as a little immature in the playground style of his critiques. Let's see what
Palazzo posts as
his semester progresses.