Hi everyone:

At 10:27 AM 10/21/2005, you wrote:
>Now we just need a video message board!

Yeah.  And a PHPBB based one like PodcastAlley at that.

Now THAT **WOULD** blow my mind!!  :)  I've been known to be
misconstrued on things I say on message boards because you just
simply can't convey emotion in text like you can in video (or audio
for that matter).  A video-oriented PHPBB-based board would cure that
(Heck, even an audio-oriented PHPBB-based board would do it if
PodcastAlley or PodcastPickle were to think about it).  :)

Thoughts anyone?  :)

Pat Cook
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (FEEDBACK EMAIL)
Denver, Colorado