Works for me... remove the 44 at the end:
< http://images.mefeedia.com/video/2005/07/05/07/RUN-13706/frames/90x68/ >

-Josh

On 10/25/05, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The url that this link returns is broken?  If I go to:http://images.mefeedia.com/video/2005/07/05/07/RUN-13706/frames/90x68/ 44

I get a 404.

On 10/24/05, petertheman < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The "real" Mefeedia API is still a few months off, but meanwhile, if
you want to use the thumbnails pictures mefeedia generates, you can
use this:

http://api.mefeedia.com/ant/thumbs.php?url=""

This api will continue to be supported.

The number is the number of pics generated. (Mefeedia generates 1
picture every 5 secs for most movies, this movie is an exception with
1 picture every sec.)

Let me know if you're using it, and don't use for "commercial"
purposes (check with me first). Apart from that, do with it what you
please :)

Enjoy!

Peter

Individual Fireant Use