On Oct 25, 2005, at 10:52 AM, B Yen wrote:

My blog is:

[ under iTunes, do a search for "Offroad" ]

I uploaded a couple of videos over the weekend..they weren't updated on the iTunes video podcast listing.
I also uploaded a couple of .wmv's (using blip.tv)...no update either.

This morning, I uploaded a 2 .wav's: 16mb & 47mb .wav (using blip.tv).

I just checked my video podcast listing in Itunes:

- the thumbnail image NOW shows up (I changed it to a .png as per Kity's post)
- only ONE of the above videos I uploaded over the weekend is updated

I take that back.  Both of them show up in "Podcast" section

- the 47mb .wav shows up, but not the other .wav (or the 2 .wmv's)

The 47mb .wav is the last one in the blog post, so maybe it just took the *last* entry

[ I mistakenly used .wmv, I mean .wma ]

Maybe the .wma's are simply ignored?

Does anyone else have .wma's in their blogs, & do they show up in Podcasts?

I think I just have to use  (Windows) iTunes to convert .wma to .mp4

BY

in Music Store, my video-podcast shows "Total Episodes : 0"  (previously, it was 7).

??!!!

I don't get it.  I went into Feedburner, & checked the XML code..looks fine.

Is anyone else having problems like me?

from FeedBurner Forums:
1. iTunes doesn't necessarily update all podcasts all the time. Some podcasts are not updated for days, some podcasts are updated immediately. This is a new service at iTunes ,and we are quite sure the service will improve dramatically over time. If your FeedBurner feed is up to date, there is nothing extra FeedBurner can do to get your podcast to show up in iTunes
-----

BY