This is such a great topic! We all get in a funk once in awhile, and where do we go to get out of it...to find the creative edge again?

There is a great forum, which is slightly off topic, but really is an ideal place to go to get started. Check out:

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

These crazy folks will write an entire novel - in one month!!

I think this is the 5 or 6th year they are doing it. Great network and some creative ideas to get you started. Good timing too. It starts in less than a week. I am writing a script for my movie project in parallel with this to have the support and added courage when needed. IIf you can't find an idea there, I don't know where else to go!

Best,

Ted