I was just trying out Typepad's new integrated video posting.
(http://typepad.videoegg.com/faq.html) It makes posting videos really,
really easy. All you do is drag and drop a clip (straight from the
camera or saved on your computer) onto the field. Then you can cut it,
and then click upload, and you're done. Supereasy. I don't wanna talk
about the pros and cons of Flash and all that, but about the content.

This means that 10s of 1000s of people now have the easiest
videopublishing tool built into their blog software. Some of them at
least will try it out.

I think that what we've built here over the past year is a really rich
way of communicating with video. Forget the geeky stuff. But the
*kinds* of videos people here make are amazing. Personal. Real voices.
Truth. As opposed to the "funny" stuff you see on AOL video portal and
such.

So I think we need to educate. Each of us can be a teacher. And each
of us will have 1000s to teach. Go to typepad vlogs and leave comments
about the *content* of their videos. Tell them to be free, speak truth...

It's not just typepad by the way. Livejournal. Myspace. And others.
Video is finally happening. And I want people to realize the power of
this medium.. the stuff we talk about here..

But I do think we've created something unique here. And now's the time
to spread the word.

That's what I think, sorry for the evangelizing :)

Peter
--
http://mefeedia.com