It runs thick in my blood to Rebel against the "shoulds and coulds."

"Wierd, absurd, experimental, intellectually creative, emotionally
destructive documentation, as well as mindboggling retarded/ridiculus "PLAY
," are the FUNdeMentals of Why I Vlog or do Art in general. Of coarse DRAW
THE LINE to Where I can do, say, post what ever the heavenly hell I want,
when I want is just part of my arrogant fodder to cross that Barrier. (Kinda
like taking a guitar to War instead of a gun. Not that I have but in my own
Way choose to do the ArtThang and not Murder.) Whether anyone is watching
today, tomarrow or yesterday. I take the future into consideration and all
the other Vlogs and VideoArt of the past/future culture pitree dishes into
Thought. Moreso today when it's in my POWER to choose what to see, hear, &
decide my level of involvement. (of coarse there are subconcious levels that
I may not be able to control and that's awesome too I'm all for irrational
thoughts)

Privacy isn't necessarily dead in my opinion I don"t believe anything or
anyone is watching me all the time. (hyper extreme trailblazing thought) Yet
I understand the trail left behind in the various forms so if Privacy is
indeed dead... I shrug eh "So What?" I got nothing to hide, if anything I
want to be found.

I think it's Astonishing that Jay and Ryanne have met through  these
sandwiched mediums. Vloging offers that availability to connect, share,
collaborate. Wheter it's "wierd, boreing, trucks, fish, botony, cats, kids,
love, etc...".  Behind every Vlog there are individuals, people, companies
and corporations. It's the internet and I see No Hiearchies just like Art.
The only gatekeeper is myselves.

note1
Livejournal isn"t crap, like anything else everywhere else It's what the
individual makes it. I tend to make mine inclusive not exclusive. I walk
right by heiarchies, sometimes i stay and take alook around maybe strike up
a conversation, stand in line abit but i always leave that "SIDESHOW." In a
sence everything is a sideshow.
so...
I tell everyone I meet about my vlog, myspace, medfilms, livejournal ,and
have to "EDIT" myself as I live my life just for my own self insecurity. But
that SelfEditing is no different than Whom I am as a Person on the Planet.

note 2
I don"t subscribe to all Vlogs nor want to.
I do explore.
I do take time to comment.
I don"t necessarily like alot of vlogs but it dosn"t mean they should change
to my tastes.
When I was a kid I didn"t like onions, spinach nor kale.
Now I love them.
Now I don"t like some meats.

Anyway, whatever my vlog is about is constantly being redefined, reimagined,
and readily available to C O M M U N I C A T E.

Thursday night in Austin, TX My friends and I Began Hosting Video
Screenings. Every Thursday from 7-10pm the owner of the UnderGround cafe
provides 2/4free beers per person depending... and we invite as many people
as we can through the various internet communities as well as word of mouth.
Join US for free Hugs, Highfives, and then afterwards we walk acroos the
street to the Dog and Duck Pub for pints, pitchers and conversations.

This weeks screenings include:
Artists

    * Abe Freeman

    * Mark Hensel

    * Rachael Wellborn

    * Chris Moyes

    * Ryan Lauderdale

    * David Berezin

    * Robert Melton

    * Kristin Lucas

    * Johnny Cisneros

    * johnjacob + William Sellari

    * Juan Carlos Gonzalez

This week we feature NODE::101 San Antonio in the Previews.
http://ia300111.us.archive.org/2/items/MICHEALVERDIintronode101/MichaelVerdiNODE101Intro2941.mov

alright so I've said my PEACE
~juancarlos
http://mrmultiple2.blogspot.com