I can view this file in windows just fine.

I'm using winXP and have QT 7 Pro installed on this pc

On 10/26/05, andrew michael baron < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm in limbo on the H264/MP4 files (Steve).

I recieved a copy of a the new Vegas app last month which is
recomended for making PSP files, but its Windows only. Also, there is
some controversoty over using the new Mp4 H264 file format on PSP
right now because its not backwards compatible and the new PSP
firmware 2.0 does not support all of the 3rd party apps that were
built up during the run of 1.

So a lot of people are telling me that they cant play the new H264
version because they will not upgrade the firmware.

Also, I was hoping that there would be a solution with h264 MP4 that
would work cross platform, but the files that I was creating were
aparently not working on PSP or any Windows players.

Here is the last file I made:
http://rocketboom.com/video/rb_05_oct_21.mp4

It's H264 and I wish this file would work in Quicktime, Ipod, PSP and
on Windows.

http://www.DavidMeade.com

Individual Fireant Use