I had the same problem last night
The blogging fonctionalitie on Dailymotion his very good
but i have not the API on my  xi-vlog.

On the french vlogger list we have a question about "archives" and "flux"
"Is archives important for vlogging ?"
or
"What is important on vlogging ?
Yersteday, today, or tomorrow ? "

Regards
Loiez

Le 27 oct. 05 à 13:53, Paul Knight a écrit :

Today I have just re-jigged my site slightly, all my videos were previously linked to my slot
in dailymotion.com, but as from yesterday all of my links didn't work.  (Many thank to
Susan Kirkpatrick for noticing and informing me) So I am now using dailymotions 1 click
blog feature which is ever so good, not only is it more efficient it also lets you view my
videos from the actual vlog page instead of the old blank page situation I had before.
Only trouble is I have taken the option to subscribe via itunes away, because although my
feed is working fine within feedburner and you can still subscribe that way, there is
something missing in the itunes department as far a feed is concerned from dailymotion.
I have asked them today for a solution and currently waiting for them to get back to me.
So all you lovely people who have supported me in my endevours and subscribed via
itunes, may have to do it again once I have it up and running.  Sorry guys, these things are
sent to make us better, I am sure.  Don't for one minute think I am angling for more
visitors, oh well maybe, but anyone who may have visited before, please if you have the
time, visit again and re leave messages, I have had to delete all the lovely comments and
stuff due to the change.

Individual Fireant Use

Individual Fireant Use