On Oct 26, 2005, at 1:49 PM, David Meade wrote:

> I myself probably would take advantage of the ability to turn off
> comments or moderate them at blip.tv.  I've always reserved the
> right to just that with any post on my own website (which is where
> I consider 'official comments' need to be placed :-P )

Yes.  I don't get why people are commenting on blip and sharing links
to the video directly on blip.  What happened to the blog permalink?
I think we've got to keep that.  That's what makes blogs work.  It
sucks to have a post in one place and a video in another  - both of
them having separate conversations going on.  For example, when I put
a video on the new vlog feed or the classic vlog feed (at FreeVlog) I
always disable comments and write "Comment here" with a link to the
blog permalink.

--
Verdi