Do a search on the WordPress support page for setting that up.
That's what I did for the different FreeVlog feeds back in May when I
set it up.  I did just that one time so I don't remember anything
about how it was done.  I do remember that it was pretty easy and
only took a few minutes to set up.

--
Verdi