I've created two polls asking folks what is their primary way of
READING and POSTING  to the group.  The reason I'm curious is because
I read the group mostly through Google, but POST through Yahoo.  I
find Google's layout and format makes it easier to follow the threads
than Yahoos.

If I'm correct in my thinking, those who read through email and online
at Yahoo will never see a post made through Google.

Please take a moment at look at the two polls.

Thanks,
Tomás