Hello,

Topics on  vjforums are quite similar to videoblogging topics, you just have to change vj with videoblog !

It's true that video production in a VJ context is really time consuming, most of the time I don't record my video-mixes, because it's extra work (video input, sound level check, extra hardware...) before a gig and after a gig (derush..). and when it come to publish them on line, it still some extra work...

And well, video projections in a club or on stage with some extra lights, smoke, sound and people is quite different from the raw recording of the videomix that will feed those tiny compressed video !

I may focus now on "how to" and home made experiments short clips, explaining how I create my own vj software and interaction, like that one : http://mjukma.free.fr/index.php/2005/10/27/96-scratching-with-midi-and-webcam

Bertrand