Hi all,
I am working on mefeedia this week, and I wanted to ask everyone who
has had problems with their feed in mefeedia to send me an email. That
will help a lot with fixing the problems.

The most common probs are: can't add feed to mefeedia, or there is
something wrong with the instant archive.

Email me at petervandijck at gmail if you've had any problems with
your feed and mefeedia.. include the feed url.. and describe the problem..

Thanks so much!
Peter