I've got 100 "invites" available within my gmail account (I'm not
sure if everyone does - I've sent a couple dozen in the past).

If anyone needs an invite, send me a note with your e-mail address
and I'll send you a Gmail invite and you can grab an account.

I'm grooving on gmail. I use it for all my personal e-mail now - I
just have my legacy accounts forward to it.

Cheers,
Rob

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Brett Gaylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>