i'm game.
i'll drink mucho tequila first. guaranteed to spook ;-)

On 10/27/05, Zadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hey Guys!

Was wondering what everyone thought about having a Halloween Vlogfest??

Thing is I LOVE Halloween, this is the one holiday that I truly wish I
were still a kid so I could go trick-or-treating. (Still could do it I
suppose)

Anyway, for those interested.. How about we each make a short vlog..
something scary or spooky or whatever... Post them to our vlogs and
tag them HalloweenVlogfest2005 and on Halloween night we can eat
candied corn and have a sort of virtual screening.

Anyone up for this?? I'm going to post a Halloween vlog up shortly...
Should we post this on the wiki?? Short notice, I know, but it's fun!

Any takers??

Zadi
http://smashface.com/vlog