I've been teaching my friend Hugh how to Vlog, and he is turning out
some really great stuff now. So check him out at
http://illusionjunkie.blogspot.com and his feed is:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/IllusionJunkie

He's an interesting guy. He worked in TV back in the 60's and early
70's in NYC on shows like Captain Kangaroo and Candid Camera. He's
really excited about Vlogging and all it's possibilities.

I feel like a proud papa!!

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com