Loving this thread.

After meeting Walter Wright at Lowell (MA) Telecommunications Center
and seeing his lecture on the history of video mixing, I was hooked on
the idea of VJ'ing.

At about the same time, purchased a large projector.

I'm ready.

The VJ's I met at Lowell were of the same stripe as vloggers,
technically; there's an intersection of interest for sure that will
benefit both communities.

Let the dialog begin.

Jan

--