Hmm thats odd.

The iTunes link wont update.  But when there is a problem with the feed I ususally see it fail almost immediately.  This tries for quite a while before it fails.

When I did the "Advanced->Subscribe to podcast" with your feedburner address it worked ... for a while ... and then started doing the same thing.

Now when I try to update the podcast that was manually added it's doing the same thing.

I don't know how iTunes works behind the scene but feels like it's trying to connect/resolve something it cant.

very odd.

- Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com