Thanks Lucas!

But if I don't use that application/xml+rss, it doesn't work.

here's what happens in Win Xp with Firefox:

application/xml+rss: ok, iTunes opens up.
application/xml: FF shows XML file
no special header: FF shows it as an html page.

What should I do?

Peter

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Gonze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>