I too was just contacted by Apple this morning.  As many of you know,
the LBV feed is not working in iTunes.  The issue started a few days
ago and its affect can be seen in our stats...

http://www.vlogmap.org/feedburner/fbfeed.php?fbid=leanbackvids

After explaining my issue to Apple in detail, I sat and waited almost
72 hours for a response.  Their solution?...

"If you are the publisher of this podcast, you can update your podcast
by changing the data in your RSS feed.  Here's a link to a web page
that contains the extended podcasting RSS specification for iTunes:"

http://phobos.apple.com/static/iTunesRSS.html

That is weak!  Change your code?  Yeah, no shit.

They obviosly did not read my email so I've replied back... but now
I'm in 72-hour queue again.  Maybe next time they'll tell me to just
"think different".

-Matt
http://www.leanbackvids.com
http://www.vlogmap.org