Hi video blogging crew,

we (that is some friends and me) just started the video podcast
http://www.vernissage.tv.
VernissageTV takes a look at the social side o the art world (contemporary art,
design,
architecture). We are featuring opening receptions of art fairs, galleries and
other art venues
and talk to the protagonists of the art scene.

We are looking for correspondents who would like to contribute to VernissageTV.
We would
like to cover the major art fairs like Art Basel Miami, ARCO Madrid, the Armory
Show New
York, Art Moscow, Art Chicago, Art Forum Berlin, Frieze Art Fair London and the
major art
venues.

Have a look at http://www.vernissage.tv. If you are interested: Let us know and
we will send