some people have added intro/promo videos attached to their vlogdir entries.
wish more existed.

examples:
http://vlogdir.com/permalink/975
http://vlogdir.com/permalink/405
http://vlogdir.com/permalink/456
http://vlogdir.com/permalink/836

i could provide a list of all promo videos in the vlogdir... i am actually working on a few things like that.... i want to rotate these intro/promo videos more prominently on main page... and also adding a 'revlogdir' subdirectory for video submissions.

sull