Yeah, here's what my source at iTunes podcasting tells me about how
they choose the Top 100:

"Number of subscribes during the past week (I think), with
subscribes from yesterday worth the most, and subscribes from a week
ago worth the least. But there's also some magic in there somewhere,
because people tried gaming the system at first and we somehow
stopped it."

There you go.

Waz
www.crashtestkitchen.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "wazman_au" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I don't know whether this has any bearing on your thinking, but
I'm