Eh, I dunno if it's really a mirror - it looks like just a script that will display whatever you put in the arguments.  For example http://events.quiksilver.com/2004/fijipro/ASPLiveEvents.aspx?url=""

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over that.

-m

On 11/3/05, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:27:06 +0100, printaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> is it a mirror, a splog or what? and what do I do?

Looks like a mirror. They're probably sucking down your RSS feed and
republishing. Clicking the press button gives you:

Further Information:
Jesse Faen - ASP International Media Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +61-(0)-407-189-289
ASP Int'l office (Aus): +61-(0)-7-5599-1550

Kirk Willcox - Quiksilver International Media Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; Local number in Fiji: (679) 990 4129

Going up to the main domain and clicking media gives you:

Media Directors:
Mandy McKinnon
0417 079941

JJ - Quiksilver Media Manager
Phone: 0421 384431
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'd start off by sending a cease and desist to those people to find out
what the hell is going on.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>