--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Ridley

http://events.quiksilver.com/2004/fijipro/ASPLiveEvents.aspx?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com&cacheType=RAW_CONTENT&cacheTime=1

> I wouldn't lose too much sleep over that.
>
> -m
>
> On 11/3/05, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:27:06 +0100, printaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > is it a mirror, a splog or what? and what do I do?
> >
> > Looks like a mirror. They're probably sucking down your RSS feed and
> > republishing.

I've made some emails to quiksilver and had a surf around the site
(pun) and I've redirected blakkbyrd posts onto bellebyrd until its
resolved. So there will be no further content added for a little while
 and they wont get any new material from here on.

THe mirror (whatever) is live, I made a test post to check.

It underlines the benefit of keeping track of who is reading and
linking back to your blog.  When did you last do an ego search on google?

I picked the names bellebyrd and blakkbyrd because they were unique on
google at the time. It makes it easy to search for copycats. I've been
copied before. Its only new in the last few days.

thanks for your help and if anyone has anything further to add, please
let me know

blakkbyrd