David Meade wrote:
> I dunno I have a hard time with the "You're stealing this content"
> argument if you are in fact providing a feed on your site.  A feed is
> MEANT to allow people to take and reassemble content.

I think where we hit a gray area, is in the republishing of the content.
If I publish everything in your RSS feed, but wrap ads around it, are
you still cool with it?

I mean, should I take each episode of Rocketboom and put it on a page of
my site surrounded with a dozen banner ads? ;)

Should I take your content (via RSS) remove all the ads that make you
money, and replace them with ads that make me money and they publish that?

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...