MXF? ;-)

On 11/4/05, petertheman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A question. In Mefeedia, I could fairly easily provide an XML feed of
every feed's total archive. The problem is: what format? RSS wasn't
really made for this. If I provide an RSS feed, it would be quite
large for some feeds, and if aggregators start hitting those every
hour, I could have a real bandwidth problem on my hands... So any
suggestions? It seems that an OPML file wouldn't really work for people...

I'd be happy to do this. I'm launching a new version of Mefeedia on
Monday anyway (with some new goodies), so now's a good time :)

Peter
--
http://mefeedia.com

sull