On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 05:33:26 +0100, andrew michael baron
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I feel like he asked more in depth questions than most people. In
> reading back over it, I really like what was discussed in this one.
> While I doubt anyone would agree with everything (or anything) I was
> saying, I wonder what your answer would be to this question C.K.
> asked: "If you were Apple and your business model shifted where you
> really wanted to invest in promoting the video blogging community,
> how would you go about doing so?"

I agree with most of what you were saying, but that might a talk for a
different day. :o)

If Apple wanted to promote video blogging (and not IPTV, video podcasts or
what have you) they should invest in making production easier. Wiring
iMovie for publishing to weblogs like Jay mentions. Making sure it's
easier to use footage from any kind of digital camera (don't know if they
already have this) and so on. And of course providing more intuitive tools
for adding stuff like simple links in movies. ;o)

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>