kent

yeah I thought the second message was an accidental duplicate post.

each one of the pages that archive links to, is just the original
post, which itself has the direct media link.

all I suggested was that this was a cleaner version of an archive
than the straight-ahead method that most blogging software offers.

It'd be great to have what you suggest work, as soon as I get a
chance I'll test it. It will probably fail, based on what you wrote
about below in regards to wordpress.

the more laborious method is to start another feed/blog and just copy
+paste older posts into and publicize the new feed as a rerun feed.

You're still limited to the 15 or so items at a time in the feed, and
at the whims of the feed creator. I think.
As I mentioned, I'm not too smart on all this.

Whenever anyone gets working what you suggest, let me know. It sounds
the best.

Chris Weagel
www.human-dog.com