how yall doing?  long time no talk

damn wedding and marriage takes it RIGHT out of you

thanks for all the well-wishes ppl

finally got a copy of vegas so that i can actually do something with
the video that gets put on dvd from my dvd video camera - sony dcr-dvd92

omg i cant believe that it took version 6.0c of vegas to import from DVDz!

anyhow now i want to rip mix burn content for the video ipod -- i know
it does h264 format, anyone here into that?  lets collab and make
sweet vlogging love

oh and i really have to do something with the crap that is
http://videoblogging-universe.com

i need to set up admins for that site so they can approve the vlogs
right away....

ro

p.s. two of my computers both lost their hard drives to disk failurez
within days of each other -- what is the oddz of that!?  now i need to
actually get my computers working... ahahahaa

p.p.s thanks for all the well-wishes for my wedding everyone, and
thanks jay ryanne peter for coming to toronto from NYC!

p.p.p.s. i love the josh remix