Hi Gang,

It looks like I am about to switch jobs and have to return the company
blackberry. This is a very good thing, but the new employer doesn't
provide a cellphone as part of the deal.

Since I'm gonna have to spring for my own phone, it might as well be a
video-enabled cellphone so I can fool around with mobile vlogging.

Are there any good primers out there that would help me get started? A
"Freevlog" for the moblog set?

I need to get a handle on what to look for in a video cell phone. Is
there a difference between a cellphone for taking video and one for
watching it? I'd also like some advice as how to configure a blog so I
can post videos from whereever.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Eric
http://strollingbones.blogspot.com