--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Ludington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > This would fill a huge need. And the producer of a site like this
> > could get a grocery cart full of free cameras for their efforts from
> > manufacturers. Plus said manufacturers might start paying attention to
> > vloggers needs. So, is there a gadget freak out there that can rise to
> > this challenge to make a vlog cam review site? I'm talking about a
> > site that does nothing but review cams. Pretty please?
>
> Camcorderinfo.com does a decent job.
>
> Jake Ludington
>
> http://www.mediablab.com
> http://www.podcastingstarterkit.com

Thanks for the URL. I just checked camcorderinfo.com and it is OK, but
doesn't emphasize small cameras that don't use DV tape. These are the
kinds of cameras most vloggers use. It does have some SD card cameras,
but I searched for a few commonly used ones and didn't find them. I
still think we need a site that focuses on the camera needs of vloggers.

Jonny