I was just looking at the Reuters RSS feeds and I noticed they have an
agreement for the use of RSS that is very similar to the issues we're
talking about here:

What are the terms of use?
Reuters offers RSS as a free service to any individual user or
non-profit organization subject to the following terms and conditions:

# Use will be for non-commercial purposes.

# Use is limited to platforms in which a functional link is made
available allowing immediate display of the full article or video on
the Reuters.com platform as specified in the xml.

# Use is accompanied by proper attribution to Reuters as the source.

By accessing our RSS service you are indicating your understanding and
agreement that you will not use Reuters RSS in contravention of the
above conditions. Reuters reserves the right to discontinue this
service at any time and further reserves the right to request the
immediate cessation of any specific use of its RSS service.

Steve of Elbows