On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:57:26 +0100, Frank Carver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> What I have done is to:
> a) download the free Windows Movie Encoder from Microsoft.
> b) Experiment unitil I get the best possible output/size to my taste.
> c) save those settings as a profile
> d) load that profile in VS9

I did this last week and was surprised at how easy it was. I have always
been annoyed with the pre-set export options in MM2, so I was happy to
create my own profiles.

Microsoft has a clear and informative guide at <URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/expert/customprofile.mspx

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>