Hi there!

I have a handful of photos I want to use in an upcoming video, and I
wanted to see if someone here has software that will fix the "keystone
effect" -- that is, like, if you look up at a building, and the top of
the building is smaller than the bottom of the building.  Or if you
try to take a photo of a portrait high up on a wall.  Anyways, this
keystone is not up-down like that, but rather side-side, as I was
taking a picture of some things while off to the side of them.

If someone has a few minutes to fix these pictures to me, please email
me and I'll send you a zip file of them.  And thanks much!

kitykity at gmail dot com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Most low income households are not online. Help bridge the digital divide today!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Reply via email to