Monday, November 7, 2005, 5:55:12 PM, Will wrote:

> Is anyone doing any chroma keying using a green screen in your production?
> If so - do you
> have any advice on where to purchase an "affordable" green screen?

I don't really know what you mean by "affordable", but I have seen
a few on the web recently:

+ Ulead offer a blue screen for $14.99

+ Serious Magic offer a green screen for $19.99
http://store.seriousmagic.com/seriousmagic/stores/1/upgrades.aspx#sectAccessories

--
Frank Carver   http://www.makevideo.org.uk