TiVo has changed the way the general public views
Television into "it arrives on the box when it arrives
and I watch it whenever I feel like it"

Once they put in the capability to enter in a URL and
pull RSS feeds directly there will be a whole lot of
interest in vlogging.

-Chris
http://www.theramblingloggerhead.com

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-5936448.html?tag=zdnn.alert