Oh please reply :( I spend ages looking at this so I could advise on
alternatives to achieve the same thing without having to by Quicktime
7, but as I can see no behavioural difference between mp4's and mv4's
in itunes or on ipods.

If everyone has decided Im a pain in the bum and worthy of being
ignored then please would someone let me know so I can stop wasting
mine and others time by posting here.

Stve of Elbows