If it's going on a mainstream resort site, it's doubtful they'll
want to use quicktime (despite it's relative superiority)

Just a thought...

Cheers,
Rob

PS Worrying about rev-sharing on ads won't be worth the effort -
just tell them you need a link to your site. I think you can do it
in a wmv as well (if you end up going there).

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Sounds like you should embed a clickable "subscribe to my vlog"
link
> at the end of your videos. This is not difficult to do with
Quicktime.

> -Josh
>

> On 11/8/05, LeanBackVids.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What revenue?  No money involved.  The community site uses Google
> > AdSense, but that is a joke.  There is no need to share the
pennies
> > Google pays.  I just want a free season pass to one of the
resorts
> > next year.  It would cost them nothing and most of the videos
would be
> > from there.  Too bad resorts tend to be tight asses.
> >
> > -Matt
> >

> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ted Tagami
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Sounds like the perfect mix for a sponsorship. They bring the
> > traffic, you
> > > bring the vids. You share the revenue from the
Sports/CPG/LifeStyle
> > sponsor.

> > their

> > they